Wednesday 2 January 2013

FOTD | The Power of Love

Last Saturday Night, my sister and I performed for our annual village talent show. I accompanied my sister on the piano whilst she sang Gabrielle Aplin The Power Of Love. I took a few pictures of my makeup on the night so I could share it with you!
 
 
 
 
Face:
 
Benefit That Gal Primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
MAC Buff Powder Blush
NYC Soft Skin Bronzer
MAC Soft N Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish
 
Eyes:
 
MUA Professional Eye Primer
NYX Pure Gold Jumbo Eye Pencil
Urban Decay Half Baked Eyeshadow (all over lid)
Sleek Sparkle 2 Palette Illusion Eyeshadow (crease)
Urban Decay Foxy Eyeshadow (brow bone)
Urban Decay Booty Call Eyeshadow (inner corner)
Rimmel Nude Kohl Eyeliner
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
 
Lips:
 
MAC Creme Cup Lipstick
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment