Thursday 31 January 2013

Wishlist | Face & Skincare



Hello Ladies! Today I have put together a little wishlist of 'skin' products that I have had my eye on for a while! First is Alpha H Liquid Gold. I am always on the look out for that 'miricale skin product' that is going to give me perfect, glowing skin and leave me looking like Kim Kardashian. Whether or not this product is going to work is another story, but I have heard so many amazing reviews, saying that you really quickly see a difference so I am very intrigued to try it!
I have only ever used Revlon lip products, but I have always wanted to try face products from them. Revlon Photoready Primer & Revlon Colourstay Foundation seem like the duo for my oily skin.
Another product that seems to be having good reviews written about it recently is Origins Clear Improvement Clay Mask. I love Origins products, and some of my skincare staples are Origins, and I really want to try this to banish my blocked pores.
Strictly speaking, this isn't a 'skin' product, but I really want to try It's A 10 Miracle Leave in Product to keep my hair looking and feeling healthy.
My Origins moisturiser is nearly gone, so I ordered a small size of Philosophy Hope in a Jar Moisturiser. I am yet to try it, but I hope it woks well for me!
Lastly is a repurchase of one of my favourite and most used face products: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural. I have had this for a year now, and it is nearly gone, so I definitely need to repurchase one!

Whats on your wishlist?

 

1 comment:

  1. I have been eyeing up the Alpha H Liquid Gold for ages just don't know if I can justify the price
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete