Sunday 8 April 2012

Review: Lush Fluffy Egg

As I entered the Covent Garden Lush, I knew exactly what I had my heart set on: Fluffy Egg!

This time last year, I wasn't as much as a Lush fanatic, and didn't buy it, but this year, I knew it had to be mine!

It being Easter Sunday (and the fact I'm going out tonight) I thought it was about time I had a lovely relaxing bath. (Which you will see from upcoming photos, there was a bit of an interruption)!

So, as always, I will insert some photos of the ballistic in action!


Isn't it the prettiest ballistic in the world?!










It has the same smell as Rocktar, Snow Fairy, Candy Cane Bubble Bar etc. It is very sweet, and fruity, so if your more into your musky scents, then I'd steer well clear!

It is quite a slow burner. Its fizzing for at least 3 minutes.

It leaves your bath the most beautiful bright pink- its like bathing in candyfloss!

So anyway, there I was, enjoying my lovely bath, when...


Bobby started drinking my bath water!

There is something seriously wrong with that cat!

Mmmmm, Lush, it tastes so goooood!

The ballistic is limited edition for Easter, and costs £2.95.

Have you tried it? What are your thoughts?

Hope your having a lovely Easter!

E
xox









No comments:

Post a Comment