Thursday 5 April 2012

London Haul

Hello again! Apologies for my absence, but you've probably guessed from the title that I've been staying (well, staying just outside) London for the past four days!
Surprisingly, this isn't one of my larger hauls, being that I am saving for an upcoming shopping trip with a friend and the fact that some things I had my eye on, didn't meet expectations upfront! (I'm looking at you Miss Selfridge Stud Vest)!
So here are the few things I brought!


This is just a little random thing, but my Mum brought me, my sister and herself a pair of these socks to surprise my Dad with. (Him being a soldier). And I think they are just adorable!


I got myself a free Vogue! In the Mail on Sunday (I think) there was a coupon that let you get Vogue for £1, but I was given a voucher for WHSmith that allowed me to get it for free! It beats paying £4.10 for it, but I'm thinking of buying it every month anyway... What do you think, is it worth paying almost a fiver for a magazine?


The next item I found in the Superdrug sale. This Gosh Nail Varnish was only £2! And it is the most beautiful nail varnish in the whole world! It reminds me of OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air, which is kind of the reason I brought it! Fear not, there will be an upcoming review very shortly!


Although I only purchased a earring set the other week, that was purely because of one pair, whereas with this set, I fell head over heels i love with each and every one of these earrings! They are all lovely, and when you wear them, you wouldn't think they are from Primark!


This doesn't look great on the hanger, but its another bargain from Primark. This cardigan was £5 and its really great for summer, its really light and in a nice summery colour.


Oh Lush, once again I have found myself drawn in by your mouth watering scents and bright quirky products. How can you resist this bright pink egg with the scent of Rockstar, Snow Fairy etc? Mmm, I cant wait for my bath. This ballistic is £2.95.


How could I resist this? I'm not all that sure what I'm going to do with it, but isn't it adorable! It was only 60p from Paperchase! Aww!


This has to be the most exciting thing- I finally got my mitts on the Revlon Lip Butters! At long last! Boots have a 3 for 2 offer on currently, so I got two shades (L- Berry Smoothie and R- Strawberry Shortcake) and got a free Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer.



I know you will have read hundreds of reviews on them, but I might do one soon.

I did get a dress in the Red Herring sale at Debenhams, but its in the wash, so I might have to add a photo at a later date. I also got some lingerie for Debenhams, the bra being £14 and you get the pair of matching pants free!

The last thing is a little souvenir.


Me and my family went to see We Will Rock You at the west end, and it was soo good! But this is a little badge from it! The show was fab and perfect for any Queen lovers among you, but I think any one would enjoy it!

I am still on the hunt for some Topshop shorts. They were featured in my Wishlist #4 their the blue heart ones. I tried them on in the Guildford Topshop, but was unsure about the sizing, so I waited until London. But were they in the Oxford Street Topshop, or the Topshop in Selfridges? No. I wont bore you with the whole debacle, but I am still yet to have them, so expect to see them soon!

Heres the picture of the dress I promised!


Its just a black, peter pan collared dress with pink hearts on.



My sister said it was a bit like the sort of thing Rachel on Glee would wear!

And that's just about it! If you have any recent hauls, leave a link in a comment, as the are my favourite posts to read!

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment