Sunday 1 December 2013

My Christmas Wishlist

1. Rose Gold Star Necklace, 2. Mac Pigment in Tan, 3. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Perfume, 4. Origins Gin Zing Moisturiser, 5. Pandora Camera Charm, 6. Alpha H Liquid Gold, 7. Nars Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Palette, 8. American Apparel Easy Jean
 
Hi Ladies!
 
Recently I have had so little time for blogging, but I thought I would put together a Christmas Wishlist as I did one last year. The bits above are things I have had my eyes on for a while and Christmas is the perfect excuse to ask for them!
 
1. This was mentioned by FleurDeForce in her Christmas Gift Guide. She is selling these beautiful rose gold star necklaces on her online store. Unfortunately, I have just found out that they are out of stock, I doubt she will be stocking any more before Christmas, but as soon as she does, I will get my mitts on  one!
 
2. I have never tried any MAC Pigments before but I have heard wonderful things about them. Tan is a lovely rose gold shade (can you see a theme here) that I think will be very festive and work well with my complexion.
 
3. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is a perfume that I have lusted after for God knows how long. I have my prom coming up next year, and I really want to wear this perfume for the occasion.
 
4.  I have tried quite a few Origins products and have loved most of them. There is so much hype surrounding the Gin Zing Moisturiser at the moment, and I am almost certain that it will work well with my skin type. It is an oil free gel moisturiser which is great if you have oily skin like me!
 
5. For my birthday my friends bought me a Pandora Bracelet. I have a few charms and I would really like to continue adding them. I think this charm is adorable, but I really am not fussy: I love them all!
 
6.  Alpha H Liquid Gold is another product that I have wanted for ages. Everyone raves about it and  I am really hoping this product will transform my skin for next year.
 
7. Oh my. If you haven't seen this palette where have you been?! I really regret not buying one when they first came out because this palette is now out of stock (is exclusive to Space NK). I am praying that they come back in stock before Christmas!
 
8. I could really do with a new pair of jeans. American Apparel are well known for their Easy Jeans. I suppose I will need to try them on, so maybe this will need to be a present I buy for myself...
 
Have a lovely December.
 
Eleanor
xxx


1 comment: