I have seen this TAG floating around the Internet, and thought it was right up my street. These are 10 products that I will repurchase when they run out, and that are, in my opinion, worth the money!
1. Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation- This is, hands down, my favourite drug store/ high street foundation. I have a very old review here. It is really amazing, and today, I think I got the very last bit out. Once I've used up my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, I'll defiantly be buying a new one!
2. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat- I use this usually only on special occasions, as it has such a hefty price tag, but when I do, it gives my face such radiance. I use it under my eyes, on my cheek bones, brow bone and cupids bow. It is such a beautiful, luxury product that I really enjoy using! I use it sparingly, so it will last a while!
3. Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara- I am currently in the process of using up all of my mascaras that I have on the go. When I am mascaraless, this will be the one I go for! Its hard to believe, but I have never bought the same mascara twice- not because I haven't liked it, but because I like to branch out and try new ones, but this mascara has stood out as my favourite!
4. Topshop Cream Blush in Flush- For school, this is the blush I reach for. As much as I love my MAC blush, there is a little too much shimmer, and I usually opt for the more natural look. This blush blends beautifully, and is the perfect colour for me. I have a full review here.
5. MUA Professional Eye Primer- This eye primer has been my favourite for ages now. For me, it trumps Urban Decay Primer Potion. I have oily lids, and this primer ensures my eyeshadow stays on all day, no matter what the weather.
6. Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24h- My full review for this product is here. Having only ever used pencil and liquid liners before this one, I wasn't really sure what to expect from gel, but I have been pleasantly surprised. I love the consistency, and it is really easy to work with.
7. MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy- Sometimes I feel a black eyeliner can be a little too intense on me. So most days, I wear this in my water and tight line. It is a lot more natural looking, and MAC eyeliners are so pigmented, you barley need to press on your eye! This one is such an unusual colour too, I haven't seen many shimmery bronzes on the market. My full review is here.
8. Technic Highlights- This is a dupe for Benefits Highbeam, available at Bodycare. It is really inexpensive. I own both and I prefer the consistency of this one. It gives exactly the same finish, if not better!
9. Collection Cream Puff in Cotton Candy- I have been using these nearly everyday, and have had a lot of compliments. They are so easy to wear, and you can pair them with a lipstick as well as on their own. They are really moisturising. Not to mention great value for money!
10. Urban Decay Naked Palette- This and my MAC Palette are my most used and loved eyeshadows, but I decided to include this one in the TAG as my MAC palette isn't full. I love all the colours in this palette and they are just amazing quality. I wont babble on, as I've gone about it so much before, but it really is one amazing palette!
As this is a tag, I thought it would be appropriate to tag some fellow bloggers!
and you! If you decided to do this tag, leave me a link in the comments, I'd love to have a nose!