Thursday 13 September 2012

TAG | 10 Products I Would Repurchase

 
I have seen this TAG floating around the Internet, and thought it was right up my street. These are 10 products that I will repurchase when they run out, and that are, in my opinion, worth the money!
 
1. Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation- This is, hands down, my favourite drug store/ high street foundation. I have a very old review here. It is really amazing, and today, I think I got the very last bit out. Once I've used up my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, I'll defiantly be buying a new one!
RRP: £8.99
 
2. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat- I use this usually only on special occasions, as it has such a hefty price tag, but when I do, it gives my face such radiance. I use it under my eyes, on my cheek bones, brow bone and cupids bow. It is such a beautiful, luxury product that I really enjoy using! I use it sparingly, so it will last a while!
RRP: £24.50
 
3. Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara- I am currently in the process of using up all of my mascaras that I have on the go. When I am mascaraless, this will be the one I go for! Its hard to believe, but I have never bought the same mascara twice- not because I haven't liked it, but because I like to branch out and try new ones, but this mascara has stood out as my favourite!
RRP: £7.99
 
4. Topshop Cream Blush in Flush- For school, this is the blush I reach for. As much as I love my MAC blush, there is a little too much shimmer, and I usually opt for the more natural look. This blush blends beautifully, and is the perfect colour for me. I have a full review here.
RRP: £6
 
5. MUA Professional Eye Primer- This eye primer has been my favourite for ages now. For me, it trumps Urban Decay Primer Potion. I have oily lids, and this primer ensures my eyeshadow stays on all day, no matter what the weather.
RRP: £2.50
 
6. Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24h- My full review for this product is here. Having only ever used pencil and liquid liners before this one, I wasn't really sure what to expect from gel, but I have been pleasantly surprised. I love the consistency, and it is really easy to work with.
RRP: £7.99
 
7. MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy- Sometimes I feel a black eyeliner can be a little too intense on me. So most days, I wear this in my water and tight line. It is a lot more natural looking, and MAC eyeliners are so pigmented, you barley need to press on your eye! This one is such an unusual colour too, I haven't seen many shimmery bronzes on the market. My full review is here.
RRP: £14
 
8. Technic Highlights- This is a dupe for Benefits Highbeam, available at Bodycare. It is really inexpensive. I own both and I prefer the consistency of this one. It gives exactly the same finish, if not better!
RRP: £1.99
 
9. Collection Cream Puff in Cotton Candy- I have been using these nearly everyday, and have had a lot of compliments. They are so easy to wear, and you can pair them with a lipstick as well as on their own. They are really moisturising. Not to mention great value for money!
RRP: £2.99
 
10. Urban Decay Naked Palette- This and my MAC Palette are my most used and loved eyeshadows, but I decided to include this one in the TAG as my MAC palette isn't full. I love all the colours in this palette and they are just amazing quality. I wont babble on, as I've gone about it so much before, but it really is one amazing palette!
RRP: £35
 
As this is a tag, I thought it would be appropriate to tag some fellow bloggers!
I tag:
 
 Alex
and you! If you decided to do this tag, leave me a link in the comments, I'd love to have a nose!
 
Eleanor
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. i have literally all of these products! haha! naked 1 palette is definitely a repurchase for me!

    currently having a 100 follower giveaway! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tagging me, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for an award, completely optional, xoxo. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/sunshine-awards-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have high lights and i use it everyday ! i love it :)

    follow me - http://lauren01xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a great product for those on a budget! x

      Delete
  5. Everyone is going on about that naked palette and the more I read about it, the more I think I need to spend my money on it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to interfere LOL but I completely agree with you Kristina, I've been reading about them in magazines and blogs for ages and now they even have a number two, (which to purchase)? xoxo.

      Delete
    2. I think they both are great (although I only own the one)! I really think its amazing, I have had it nearly a year, and have only hit pan on one colour, and I use it all the time! It is really worth the money! xoxo

      Delete