Sunday 5 October 2014

October Wishlist 2014


Hi Ladies! I haven't created a wishlist for a really long time and they're one of my favourite posts to write. I have been at my new job for 3 months, (I work on the fragrance department of House of Fraser as a sales advisor) and now I am earning again I couldn't help but put together a few (OK a lot) things that I have my eye on!

1. Oh god. I have lusted after this bag for well over a year. For me, it is practically perfect in every way. (Sorry, couldn't resist a Mary Poppins reference). The size, the design, the colour- I just love it. It is a classic bag that will last me years throughout all the seasons. A worthy investment if you ask me...
Michael Kors Selma Tote Bag- £315

2. The next item is the By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock. If you haven't heard of these- where have you been?! Every beauty blogger/vlogger has been raving about these and this colour in particular. Tanya Burr I'm looking at you. As it's a purple shade I feel it will compliment my eye colour really nicely.
By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock- £28

3. As I work at a fragrance counter, I have actually started to strongly dislike most of the ones I sell. I think it's because I am smelling them constantly. Anyway, I have been on the hunt for a new scent and Diptyque is a brand that is harder to come by and therefore not as many people have it. Eau Duelle is a spicy vanilla scent- perfect for the upcoming colder months. Since starting this blog post, I actually bought the fragrance- IT'S AMAZING!!
Eau Duelle Eau de Toilette- 50ml/£55- 100ml/£77

4. I have tried this primer before, and it is a holy grail product for me. The only downside is the steep price. It really is amazing though and makes your skin feel so lovely as well as increasing the staying power of foundation. Hourglass is a great brand that I really want to try more products from!
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer- 10ml/£20- 30ml/£52

5. Shiseido is a brand I have only just discovered. Working on the beauty department means I'm also at the different counters playing with the makeup and I have fallen in love with Shiseido. The Shimmering Cream Eye Colours are simply stunning, the consistency is incredible, as is the pigmentation. The staying power is meant to be great too so I can't wait to try one! The colour I have my eye on (if you pardon the pun) is Green 707. A beautiful mossy green.
Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Colour- £21.50

6. I'm at college all day in the week and whilst my current everyday shoes are comfy, I desperately want some Nike Free 4.0's. They look great with rolled up black jeans and a slouchy T-Shirt. They're definitely pricey but so worth it. I already own a bright pair that I (rarely) use for exercising so I know what I'm buying! I have a few friends that own a pair and they don't have a bad word to say about them!
Nike Free 4.0 Trainers (price depends on where you buy them)

7. Ted Baker is one of my all time favourite brands. I have had one bad experience with a handbag but mostly it's great. My beloved rose gold clutch bag that I took to prom is Ted Baker. For years and years I have always loved the Caleena Bow Matinee purses; but the leather ones, not patent. I love the pink colour of the one pictured above and they feel so luxurious. Of course I also love the rose gold detail. If you hadn't already guessed it, I'm still completely obsessed with rose gold.
Ted Baker Caleena Bow Leather Matinee Purse- £75

8. Back to Shiseido again. I have incredibly oily skin and I have never found a powder that has kept the oilyness at bay for more than a few hours. Whilst I was at the Shiseido counter at work I swatched this powder and I kid you not- it is the most pigmented face powder I have ever come across. I went home and straight away found reviews for it and they all sing its praises and say it's the best powder ever! Something I definitely want to test for myself! The finish is matte and the coverage is medium.
 Shiseido Sheer Matifying Compact Foundation- £38

9. I have worn the exact same pair of earrings every day for the past year. I absolutely adore my Tiffany hearts but I want some new earrings that are slightly more 'glamorous' to wear on more formal occasions. I have loved these Thomas Sabo ones for ages and I don't own a pair of rose gold earrings!
I can't find a link for them online, but I've seen them at loads of Thomas Sabo counters including the one in Selfridges.

10. I feel that this Michael Kors necklace will really compliment the earrings mentioned above. Again it is rose gold. The chain is quite long which is something that I'm looking for in a necklace. It's so simple but therefore perfect for every day wear!
Michael Kors Rose Gold Crystal Logo Disc Pendant

Perhaps a haul will be on the cards in the near future?...

Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog through Kayleigh Courture - great blog post, that tote bag is gorggg!


    London Beauty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. Love your top ten wish list. I keep loads of these lists laying around. Everytime I am able to save a bit of money I start a new one... However, most of them land in my drawer next to my bed. But now I am determined to get a least one thing from my last list until Christmas. I am dying for these round diamond earrings but will still have to save up a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete