Sunday 7 October 2012

Review | Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Matte Lipstick in 107

Being a complete Autumn/ Fall Junkie,  I love wearing deeper colours at this time of year. A while ago, swatches began appearing of the new Kate Moss lipstick collection. Since then, I have known that there was a certain colour that I had to get my hands on.
They were released on the 3rd October, and this was the last one left in my Boots, so this shade is going to be popular!
 
 
I love the packaging. It stands out from most of the other lipsticks I own, which are standard black in colour. It is a true red, and Kate's signature adds a sense of femininity.
 
 
 
I would describe this colour as a deep vampy mulberry red wine shade. It looks a bit more purple in the tube than it does on the lips, when it looks a little more red.
 
 
This lipstick has a matte finish, but is very hydrating on the lips. It lasts a lot longer than I was expecting too. The formulation is incredibly creamy, on par with MAC Lipsticks in my opinion. The pigmentation is also incredible; you only need one swipe across the lips as a little goes a long way.
 
 
The picture above is from my Instgram. All day, I have been wearing this lipstick with Urban Decay Half Baked on my eyes. It is the perfect warm, autumn look, and it has stayed on all day!
 
These lipsticks come in loads of other shades. At £5.49, available from Boots and Superdrug, it is a complete bargain!
 
What are your thoughts?
 
Eleanor
 


No comments:

Post a Comment