Saturday 8 February 2014

Nominated: The Liebster Award

 

 
Hello! Earlier this week, I was nominated by the lovely Rosina for a Liebster Award. I have been nominated for a few awards in the past, and I think they are really fun to do. Not only is it a great way to interact with fellow bloggers, but it's always nice to feel like someone likes reading your blog! So thank you Rosina!
 
Here are the Rules:
 
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Your nominees must have under 200 followers.
5. You must tell your nominees that you have nominated them.
 
My answers:
 
What is your all time favourite beauty product?
For me, this is quite a difficult question to answer. I try so many beauty products that choosing one is quite difficult! I have so many products in my collection that I love, but in terms of a product that I purchase again and again, it would be the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. Having oily skin means that powder is an absolute necessity. I like the fact that it doesn't look cakey too.
 
What are your goals for your blog in 2014?
This year I really want to blog more! I love writing posts, but I have so little time at the moment. In 10 weeks time, exam season starts, so most of time is taken up by revision. But once my exams are over, I can't wait to blog more! I'll have 3 months to do so! I'm even thinking of starting youtube properly...
 
How long have you been blogging for?
I originally created my blog near the end of 2012. But I didn't really post very much then. During 2013 is, for me, when my blog really started.
 
What is your favourite makeup brand?
I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for. Whilst there are some drugstore items that are staples in my everyday routine, I do love having high end makeup. My all time favourite brand would have to be MAC. But I also have a few Chanel items which are absolutely incredibly, so I have to say it's a tie.
 
What's your favourite blog?
I have two favourite bloggers- Kayleigh from CoutureGirl and Beth from BirdsWords. You know when you read a review of a product and you know you just have to have it? Well I've lost count how many times this has happened to me after reading one of these girls reviews! Beth posted a review of Nars Deep Throat Blush and I'm planning to buy it when I go to London next week!
 
Would you consider starting a YouTube channel?
I do have one video on youtube, which I made on my birthday. Its a 'Get Ready With Me' video and you can find it here. I would love to properly start YouTube, but now's just not a convenient time!
 
What is your favourite thing about blogging?
There's nothing I don't like about blogging! I find it very therapeutic and I really wish I had more time for it! I have met some really lovely people through doing it, and even taken part in some 'guest' posts, which was really fun!
 
What is your favourite highstreet shop?
I would have to say Topshop. Not only do I love their clothes, but the makeup line there is incredible. Whilst the clothes at Topshop can be on the pricy side, I think that the makeup is very reasonable for the quality.
 
What is your ultimate beauty tip/trick?
It's not something that I created, but instead of  buying a brow gel, I spray a small amount of hairspray onto a spoolie and comb it through my brows. I find it a much more efficient way of taming my unruly brows!
 
Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I hope I will be living and working in London. I'm unsure of what I I'll be doing exactly, but something in the media like marketing/ journalism would be amazing.
 
In three words how would you describe yourself?
Tall, loud and happy.
 
My Nominations:
 
Here are my questions for you:
 
1. Who/ what inspired you to start blogging?
2. What is your favourite skincare product?
3. Do you love any 'underrated' products?
4. Celebrity crush?
5. Favourite drugstore product?
6. Favourite high end product?
7. Who inspires you the most?
8. Do you have anything excited planned for 2014?
9. Who is your favourite blogger/ youtuber?
10. What is your dream job?
11. What is your favourite book or film?
 
So there it is! Thanks again to Rosina for nominating me. I hope you enjoyed getting to know be a little!
 
Eleanor
xox
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment