Monday 1 April 2013

My Top 5 Nail Polishes for Spring

 
 Hi Ladies. Happy Easter! (A little late, I know)! I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday.  I am really looking forward to the days getting a little warmer (fingers crossed) and shops are full of spring shades at the moment. These are my top picks for nail varnishes in the spring months.
 
Models Own Soda Pop Pink: This is a really pretty almost pastel pink. I like it because it is still relatively bright, whilst being understated. The consistency is nice, the same as all Models Own polishes.
 
17 Woo Me: Woo Me is the perfect lilac colour. It is very flattering on the nails and although the staying power isn't outstanding, with a base and top coat you are looking at it staying on your nails for around 2 days.
 
Barry M Mint Green: Barry M Nail Polishes are one of my favourite high street polishes. They have an amazing colour range that are amazing quality and great value for money. I always get lots of compliments whilst wearing it. This is quite a good dupe for the very famous Essie Mint Candy Apple, because every one loves  a mint green nail polish!

Barry M NP 244: This one doesn't have a name, because I received it in a Barry M goody bag at the clothes show. It is a glitter polish with chunky lilac hexagons and subtle silver shimmer. It looks lovely paired with Woo Me.

Barry M Mushroom: This was the first Barry M nail polish I ever bought, and have loved it every since. It never fails to look classy on the nails, and although brown is a weird colour to wear on your nails, it does look very pretty.

What are your favourite spring time nail polishes?
Eleanor
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love these colours, especially the pink and green!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally wear all of the colours you picked out! Love them!:)

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete