Seriously. How is it October already? Oh my god! Anyway, here are my September Favourites!
1. Chanel Vitalumier Foundation- When I bought this foundation, I knew I was only going to wear this on special occasions, because of the price tag, I really don't want to wear it on a day to day basis! This month, I have had a few chances to wear it, and because I haven't worn it for a while, I fell back in love with it! It makes my skin look so flawless and perfect, I just love it so much! Although it is one of the most expensive products I own, it is totally worth it!
2. Rimmel London Mono Blush in Santa Rose- Last week, I did a review of this blush, you can read it here so I wont go into too much detail, but this blush is amazing! It is really pigmented, and a gorgeous colour and for the price, it is amazing value!
3. Maybelline 24h Gel Eyeliner- Again, I have a review of this here and this isn't the first time it has been in a monthly favourites. This month, I have been wearing this eyeliner every single day. For school, I have been wearing just a bit of this on my eyes instead of my usual natural eyeshadow; which is saying something, as I was never much of an eyeliner wearer for everyday! But it is just so quick and easy and lasts all day!
4. Urban Decay Naked Palette Colours in Sin, Toasted and Hustle-
Whenever I have been going out, I have been wearing a combination of these colours. I have used Sin all over my lid first, then Toasted in my crease and Hustle in my outer V. Purple tones really compliment my green eyes, and I think these colours look beautiful together.
Here are some FOTD pictures of me wearing the makeup I have spoken about above:
5. Redken Colour Extend- I received this in a She Said Beauty Box, and never really thought that much of it. But since I had my hair ombred, I have been reaching for this every day. It makes my hair so soft and shiny and really intensifies the blonde in my hair.
Not sure of the price as this is a sample size.
6. Avon Super Shock Mascara- I have used this mascara before, and I was given this as a gift a few weeks ago and remembered how much I liked it. It gives me really full looking lashes, and has a really big brush. If you don't like dry mascaras though, I would stay clear, as it is very dry!
Again, not sure of the price as it was a gift
7. Soap and Glory Flake Away- As it is fall now, soft legs should be the least of my worries, but with Florida coming up, I am keeping them in good condition! I bought this mini size exfoliator as I have read really good reviews about it, and I can see why! It leaves my legs so soft, especially using my Victoria's Secret Body Oil afterwards!