Thursday 22 November 2012

Book Review | The Perks Of Being A Wallflower


I read a lot of books. Sometimes two a week. Reading is a passion of mine that I will never get bored of. I rarely do book reviews on my blog, as although I love a lot of books, I don't often feel so strongly about a book.
 
My reasoning for buying this book is a) I have heard great things about it, and b) the film is out, and I always like to read the book before I watch the film.
I found this in The Works for £2.99, which is even cheaper than downloading it on a Kindle/ iPad. I started reading it on Sunday before I went to work, and by Wednesday night, I was crying at the fact that I had finished it.
 
I'm not going to give away the plot line, as I urge you to read it, but I know these characters are going to stay with me for a long time, and this book has definitely changed my perspective on life, and you get so captured in the book, you really feel like you are their friends.
I'm finding it quite hard to put it into words, but I just loved this book, and connected with Charlie like I don't usually do with book characters. Its written in such  different style and is really touching; I know I will remember this book in the years to come.
 
We accept the love we think we deserve.
 
We were infinite.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment