Saturday 3 November 2012

October Favourites!

Seriously, how is it November already?! I cant believe my birthday has already been and gone and Christmas is on its way! Not that I mind, as I am super excited!!
 
 
 
The first product is Aussie Sprunch Spray. I bought it in Florida to add a bit of texture to my ombre ends. When your ends are wet, you just spritz it in, scrunch, and they you go, you look like you've stepped right out of the sea, and have achieved perfect beachy waves! I paid around $3, but I cant find it anywhere in the UK.
 
Next is Lee Stafford Messed Up Wonder Webb. Again, I apply it to my hair to give it texture. I like to do this, as it makes my ombre stand out more. Although, sometimes these two together can make my hair a little sticky. I paid around £6-8 for it.
 
For the past few weeks Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been my powder of choice. Usually, I would use my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural, but recently, I have found it a bit cakey on my skin. This looks so natural and keeps my oily skin mattified all day. It retails for £3.99.
 
On the plane, I bought the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I got the original one for my birthday this time last year, and as I have used it so much, when I saw this in the duty free magazine, I couldn't leave it, as I knew I would have so much use out of it. The colours are simply stunning, and incredibly pigmented. I think they have raised the price to about £35 now, which seems a lot, but when you think about it, it works out as about £3 an eyeshadow!
 
Again, I bought the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey in Florida too. I also bought another one, review here. After buying the Nina Dobrev Seventeen Magazine out there, I saw Tess has done a makeup tutorial of it. Being a MASSIVE fan of Nina Dobrev (and The Vampire Diaries; have you seen season 4 so far?!!) I knew I wanted to get the lipstick Tess used to recreate the look. I'm so glad I did. It has been my go to lip colour and is a really beautiful natural colour.
They retail in the UK for £7.99.
 
A few weeks ago, I did a review of the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 107. Review here. I have worn this colour every day I haven't gone to school or work, it is such an easy colour to wear and is so creamy, and a dream to apply. I highly recommend it!!
It retails for £5.79
 
All through my holiday, and days when I don't want to wear much makeup, I have worn my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. It is great just to even out my skin tone and is really light. It is so natural on, and contains SPF 30. Perfect for holidays! It retails for £7.99.
 
The final product is Origins Modern Friction Exfoliator. I really love this. I use it once a week and it makes my skin so soft. I haven't noticed a difference in the scarring on my face (not that I really expected it too) but after using it, my face has a little more radiance, and a healthy glow. The small tube is £12, and the larger one is £30.
 
Eleanor
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Great products, especially the naked 2 palette lol, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of the Kate miss matte lipsticks :)

    Great post X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are seriously good! Such great quality! x

      Delete
  3. Hey great range of products :) thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog, I'm now a new follower of yours xx

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete