Hi guys, I've seen lots of bloggers doing this post and its a great way to interact and get to know each other! So I have 100 random facts about me that I am going to share with you!
1. My favourite subjects that I study are Art and English.
2. I want to be a journalist.
3. My parents are called Wendy and Andrew, I have a sister called Annabelle, a Border Terrier called Tommy and a cat called Bobby.
4. My Dad is a Grenadier Guard in the army, and works near London in the week, so I only get to see him at weekends.
5. I have been abroad 3 times; once to Portugal and twice to Florida. Florida 2012 was my favourite!
6. I am going skiing next week for the first time with my best friends and am so excited!
7. Out of everyone that I spend time with, I am the loudest.
8. I lost two of my grandparents within two weeks of each other when I was 9, and really miss them, and wish I could of spent more time with them. But I am incredibly close to my Grandma's sister, (my Auntie Les) who is like a Grandma to me.
9. I love so many films, but especially Titanic, The Notebook and Les Miserables.
10. I hate horror films and always get really scared.
11. I am not ashamed to say I love One Direction and am going to see them later on in the year! My favourite member is Liam.
12. I love The Rolling Stones, The Jam and Bon Jovi.
13. My favourite TV programmes are The Vampire Diaries, Made in Chelsea, Glee, The Inbetweeners, Misfits and Modern Family.
13. I love Disney movies, my favourites are Tarzan, The Lion King, Aladdin, Mulan, Beauty and The Beast and Aristocats.
14. I am 5:11.
15. My favourite colour is pink.
16. I cant wait until I start going to festivals.
17. I really want to see The Killers Live.
18. My favourite drink at Starbucks is a Caramel Frappe or Raspberry Ice Tea.
19. I want to live in America for some of my life.
20. My three best friends are called Alex, Holly and Meg and although we have been through rough patches, we have been best friends for 4 years.
21. I am currently single and am not particularly looking for love, as I want to concentrate on my studies.
22. My favourite drink is Sprite.
23. My favourite food is anything Italian.
24. I keep all of my perfume bottles. It looks like I have loads, but I only have two that have anything in them, the rest are just to look pretty!
25. I am really excited to go on a party holiday to somewhere like Ibiza.
24. I only have my ears pierced once, but am considering having my seconds done. Even though about a year ago, I used to say how much I hated it, and I would never get any other piercings. I am such a hypocrite!
25. I am generally a very confident person.
26. I have seen quite a few West End Musicals including Grease, Billy Elliot and Ghost the Musical.
27. I know London like my hometown and could get from one place to another so easily.
28. I work cook in a kitchen at the weekends and I really enjoy it. Even though it is not very glamorous!
29. I sing all the time. At work my floor manager says I am destined for the stage, whereas my friends usually tell me to shut up! I would love to be a singer, but my voice is only average. I'm not the next Adele! haha
30. I cry at everything. I mean everything.
31. I am really tall but am so weak. My friends find it hilarious that they can push me onto the floor with such ease as they are all smaller than me!
32. I am extremely clumsy and drop things all the time.
33. I am 'top heavy' to say the least.
34. I have oily skin.
35. The only time I eat cheese is when it is melted. I love cheese on toast, but don't like cheese sandwiches.
36. My favourite makeup brand is MAC.
37. My favourite clothing store is Topshop.
38. My most expensive possession is my Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch.
39. I read all the time, and love my Kindle Fire HD.
40. I was a really annoying child. I always wanted to be the centre of attention and a large majority of our home videos are of me singing nursery rhymes with an electric guitar and microphone, and me telling mum or dad to stop filming my sister and film me!
41. I love Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
42. My iPhone is permanently glued to my hand!
43. A lot of people don't know that I have a hyphenated last name. My full name is Eleanor Jayne Rutter-Butcher.
44. I love it when people call me El.
45. I am extremely lucky to have been able to do all the amazing things I have done.
46. I have met quite a few X Factor Contestants: Olly Murs and Union J to name a few.
47. If I were ever to get a tattoo, I would get a small one, I'm not sure where, but it would be either a cross, a feather or a dream catcher.
48. I am rarely ill.
49. I adore music and am Grade 5 piano and Grade 3 Flute.
50. I have read the Twilight Saga 8 times. I first read Twilight when I was 9.
51. My celebrity crushes include Eddie Redmayne, Bradly Cooper, Channing Tatum and Zac Efron.
52. I think Emma Stone is so cool!
53. I am not 100% happy with the way I look but I work with what I have!
54. My favourite scents are cinnamon and vanilla.
55. I love summer.
56. I also love the Christmas period.
57. I wish there was a Bath and Body Works, Target and Ulta in the UK.
58. I hate my feet.
59. I have one eye green and the other slightly more brown.
60. My favourite part of my body are my eyes. I have really long eyelashes and love playing them up!
61. I keep a journal.
62. I find it just as easy to talk to my best male friends about my problems as I do with my girlfriends.
63. Me and my friend Megan, once met up with a French guy called Arnaud and we went to Drayton Manor together and we always talk about him.
64. I love to do Zumba and Yoga.
65. My current breakfast is Granola.
66. I fall over all the time. I fell over in front of the whole class the other day, then right on my bum in front of loads of people. I think it is important to just laugh it off.
67. I never take myself seriously.
68. I live by the quote: Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
69. I love going to bed.
70. I am can never be bothered to fake tan.
71. I love the sound of rain on windows at night.
72. I should clean my makeup brushes more times than I do.
73. I love painting my nails, but am not allowed to wear it at work.
74. I love it when my room is clean, but it quickly becomes messy.
75. I collect Thomas Sabo charms for my bracelet.
76. I hate wearing socks.
77. The person that makes me laugh the most is my friend Jamie.
78. I am really close to my Mum.
79. Everyone calls me by my nickname- Butch.
80. I will never smoke or take drugs.
81. My favourite desert is Sticky Toffee Pudding with Custard.
82. I am always burning candles.
83. I had braces for a year and three months, and still wear my retainer.
84. I wish I had clear skin.
85. My top three roller coasters are: The Manta at Seaworld Orlando, The Hulk at Islands of Adventure Orlando and Cheetah Hunt at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
86. I wish I was in Florida right now.
87. I have a perfectly normal crush on Phillip Schofield.
88. I worry about things that never happen.
89. I love going to parties.
90. I am so forgetful.
91. I have seen every F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode at least 5 times and have every one on DVD and still watch re-runs on comedy central. My favourite character is Chandler.
92. I am the Monica and Chandler of my group of friends.
93. Some of my favourite memories of me and my friends is all the times we have just sat in bed and just talked.
94. This sounds weird, and I have never told her this and she is going to laugh when she reads it. Whenever I am upset and I talk to my friend Holly about it, I always end up crying. There is something about her that makes me relax and let it all go, because I know I can trust her.
95. My best friend Alex is into beauty too and we always talk about it.
96. I laugh all the time. I love laughing.
97. I would love to be a makeup artist.
98. Me and my sister fight all the time, but have so many inside jokes that nobody understands. Someone can say one word, and it will trigger something and we will both just look at each other knowingly. We have this tradition that whenever we write each other a card, we write quotes in it, and I always sign mine from a man called Taffy. I am laughing just at the thought of it.
99. I quote things all the time.
100. I get told on a daily basis that I am just like Miranda. I take this as a compliment as I find her hilarious and me and my friends are going to see her in stand up next year!
I hope you enjoyed this post, and you have gotten to know me a little better!