Wednesday 27 March 2013

Instagram Diary | Skiing, Meeting The Script & One Direction Concert


I've been a little absent from blogging over the past few months, so I thought I'd do a post to show you guys what I've been up to!

Firstly, I have had my long ombre hair cut off. My hair now falls just above the shoulders. The bleach in my hair meant it was always getting tangled and had started to look a bit messy. But I really like my new hair.
In February, me and my best friends went on a skiing trip to Austria, and had the most wonderful time, I still wish we were there now!

Two weeks ago, I had blonde highlights put in my newly cut hair. I love the way they look as I much prefer my hair when its a little lighter. I also had a side fringe cut in to give my hair a little more shape.
On the 16th, me and my two best friends went to see The Script in concert at the LG Arena in Birmingham. Holly's dad is a camera man, and is currently on tour with The Script, and he managed to not only get us tickets for the concert, but to meet them too! They were utterly charming and even said how nice I smelt, which was all down to my Laura Mercier Almond and Coconut set!

Throughout this past week, I have been sent some products to review. The Body Shop sent me some of the  Leona Lewis range and Mama Mio sent me a firming serum.
If you read my last post, you will know that on Saturday, I went to see One Direction, again in Birmingham. (Two concerts in two weeks! I'm so lucky)! They were amazing, I had one of the best nights of my life! There was such an energised vibe and I cant wait to see them again! I also did a spot of shopping whilst I was in Birmingham, my haul post is here.

What have you been up to recently?
Eleanor
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment