Sunday 14 April 2013

Review | Rimmel Apocalips in Galaxy & Big Bang

 
 
Hi Ladies. I know, I know. I'm so late on the band waggon with this review. When the Rimmel Apocolips first came out, my local Boots had sold out of them for ages, and then I just never got around to buying them. But I now have two in my possession, and thought it was about time I reviewed them!
 
Firstly, I love the space theme of them. I love the 'cosmic' / 'universe' trend that is currently underway, and I even have a cosmic style phone case. The names are all very original. The packaging is also rather lovely, which is something you don't often come across when purchasing high street products. They are in tall tubes with a mirrored effect on the screw top lid.


The two colours I own are Galaxy, which is a stunning plum and Big Bang, which is a traditional pillar box red. On application, the Apocalips are very glossy; as you can see from the pictures above. But as you go through the day, you are left with a lip stain. (The colour is just as vibrant which is a plus)!

I have been very impressed with them, and Rimmel haven't failed to impress. I am really hoping to expand my range of colours as they are very wearable for both day and night.

They retail for £5.99 in Boots and Superdrug.

What are your thoughts on the Rimmel Apocalips?
Eleanor
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have been waiting and waiting for these to make it to the US! They seem wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete