Sunday 9 June 2013

Fashion & Beauty Haul | Topshop, New Look, Boots & More


Hi Ladies. I have been doing a spot of shopping recently. This shopping is a mixture of things I bought in Cambridge with my friend Lauren, and the rest is a few bits and bobs I picked up after work yesterday. Some products are things I needed to repurchase, and others are just a little treat!

Miss Selfridge LOVE Crop Top
£18
 
I saw this top online and really liked the look of it, and when I tried it on instore, I knew it would be perfect to wear with high waisted shorts to the one day festival (Fusion Birmingham) I am going to.
 
Topshop Heart Shirt
£38
 
This is a classic shirt. Whilst it was pretty pricy, I know I will get a lot of wear out of it, as it will never get old. Also I thought it would be great for my upcoming work experience at my local newspaper.
 
New Look Striped Bodycon Dress
£12.99
 
I've got a party on Friday, and I loved this dress. Its so simple but yet flattering. Its also very modest, as it is just above the knee. Being 5:11, dresses can sometimes look incredibly short on me!
 
Office Bow Pumps
£25
 
I have been in desperate need of new shoes, and I adore this pair. They are so pretty and will really spice up a plain outfit. I really love the big statement bow too.
 
New Look Floral Pumps
£9.99
 
These were a complete bargain, and I have already got a lot of use out of them. I love wearing them with a simple white dress. They are so pretty, and great quality for the money.
 
New Look Statement Necklace
£4.99
 
I bought this to go with my dress for the party, and I love the combination. Kayleigh has got me into statement necklaces, and I know this one will not be my last!
 
Accessorize Earrings (was a pack of two)
£8
 
These came as a pack with a pink pair in too. I knew I wouldn't wear both of them as they are too similar, but I have been wanting a blue pair of earrings like this for quite some time now. In the end, me and Lauren paid half each, and now we both have a pair!
 
Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 05 Candy Shimmer
£17
 
These little beauties have been all over the blogosphere recently, and I have been lusting after them. I finally thought I would bite the bullet and buy one, and I can safely say, I have not been disappointed. Expect a review very soon!
 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation & Concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Bourjois Cream Blush in Healthy Glow
Foundation: £8.99, Powder: £3.99, Blush (offer) £6.99, Concealer: £5.49
 
These are just some bits I have been needing to repurchase. I was fast running out of foundation, concealer and powder, so I bought my favourites. I also bought a cream blush as they look really lovely.
 
Korres Plum Lip Butter
£7
 
I remember looking at these in one of my favourite shops Oliver Bonas, way before they were popular in the blogging world. I hadn't got round to buying one until now, but I'm so glad I did. They are really lovely and effortless to wear.
 
Topshop Lipstick in Macaroon
£8
 
This has been on my wishlist for a LONG time. I love Topshop lipsticks and this is a perfect summer colour. Next on my list is Infrared. The infamous bright orange!
 
St Moriz Self Spray Tan
£2.99
 
I bought this as a quick fix when I can't be bothered to fake tan (and that's a lot of the time). St Moriz is raved about a lot so I thought I would give it a go.
 
So there is my recent purchases. I have gone a bit crazy recently! I make myself feel better by saying its for the good of my blog!
 
Eleanor
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment