Tuesday 28 May 2013

Cambridge Wishlist

 
Topshop Floral Lace Crop Top, Topshop Spot Print Skater Skirt, MAC Satin Taupe, Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector, REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask, Bourjois Cream Blush 02, MAC 217, Topshop Macaroon Lipstick.
 
On Thursday, one of my best friends and I are travelling up to Cambridge for a couple of days for some sight-seeing, shopping and to visit her brother who is currently studying at Cambridge University. I've heard some mixed reviews about shopping in Cambridge, and having never been myself, I'm not entirely sure what is there, but I have devised a wishlist never the less!
 
Last week, I was in town with my friend Holly and we had a little try-on session in Topshop. I put together this little duo, and really loved the way it looked. The Floral Lace Crop Top and Spot Print Skater Skirt went really well together, and are classic items of clothing that are never going to be out of fashion. I have had my eye on MAC Satin Taupe for absolutely ages but have never got round to purchasing it. I cant wait to pair it with MAC Naked Lunch as the combination is well known for being one of Tanya's favourites. The Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector's have made quite an impact on the blogging world, and I for one have buckled under the hype and really want to try one. Judging by the pictures I have seen online and swatched instore, I think Candy Shimmer is the shade for me. If you haven't heard of the REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask you must have been living under a rock because every beauty blogger and their dog has been raving about it. I am hoping it will tackle my blemishes and leave me with the glowing, radiant complexion I lust after. Another product raved about of late is the Bourjois Cream Blush. I think 02 Healthy Glow will be the shade I will go for. I have never tried MAC brushes, and I intend the 217 Blending Brush to be my debut into the world of MAC brushes. It is used in so many makeup tutorials on youtube and looks as though it applies eyeshadow effortlessly. Last but not least is Topshop Macaroon Lipstick which looks like a beautiful, easy to wear colour for summer.
 
What is on your wishlist?
Eleanor
xox
 


1 comment:

  1. a bit random question,but does topshop in Cambridge have that cat bag,i mean like this one http://www.google.ee/imgres?sa=X&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=qpJIBaGYAR9DEM:&imgrefurl=https://www.facebook.com/topshop.israel&docid=xQfU39RMISnlvM&imgurl=https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/580380_321271171339528_355807046_n.jpg&w=480&h=480&ei=mGG8UcTaOceVtAaSyIDADw&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:37,s:0,i:205&iact=rc&page=2&tbnh=186&tbnw=162&start=24&ndsp=32&tx=73&ty=36 weeird,i know :D xx

    ReplyDelete