Tuesday 27 August 2013

Paris Haul | City Pharma, Sephora, MAC, Rituals & Thomas Sabo




Hi Ladies, or should I say Bonjour? I have recently returned from my long weekend in Paris and thought I would share with you my purchases. I made a wishlist of things I had my eye on, which you can find here and I can safely say I bought everything I wanted and more! I'm not going to go into much detail about each products as reviews will be following shortly. I have been suffering with a bit of 'bloggers block' as of late; but I have got the bug again!!

The first thing products are from Rituals, which is a brand I had only really heard of because Fleur was raving about the Honey Touch Body Cream. Curiosity reached the better of me, so I dragged my Mum into the store at the airport to have a whiff. The lady who worked there was absolutely delightful and I think definitely sold the products! We immediately fell in love with the scent of the Honey Touch and also bought the Touch of Happiness Body Cream as there was a deal which was if you bought two Body Creams you got a free shower foam- we chose the Happy Buddha Shower Foam. Purchase 1 made and we weren't even out of the country!
Body Creams: £12.50 each
Shower Cream: usually £5.40
 
The second purchase was made in the Champs-Élysées MAC store. I hadn't intended on buying anything from MAC, but in the end I couldn't resist! I bought two new eyeshadow pans for my palette in the shades: Satellite Dreams and Satin Taupe.

Palette Refills: €13 each (£11)


Next is Makeup Forever Smokey Lash Mascara. The Sephora on the Champs-Élysées is not only next door to MAC, but is absolutely huge! I didn't know where to start! I knew there was a chance of me spending a hell of a lot of money in there if I browsed too much, so I headed straight to what I went in there to get. I'll let you know how I get on with it!
Makeup Forever Smokey Lash Mascara: €20.90 (£18)

I'll next move onto my bits from City Pharma. These are the things I was most excited to purchase. I knew I wanted to go to City Pharma, as I am well aware it is the best value pharmacy. It took us a while to find it (including a night of hoofing around Saint Germain, only to find we'd had literally only just missed the turning)! But we finally found it- and I fell in love...
I'll quickly whizz through what I got by brand:
I firstly purchased the two pack 500ml normal Bioderma Micellar Water  as no beauty blogger would go to Paris and return home without it. I also picked up a 250ml Bioderma Sebium Micellar Water which is formulated for oily skin. I then bought Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner on recommendation of Lisa Eldrige. I then repurchased a 30ml bottle of Caudalie Beauty Elixir and also from Caudalie, Zoe spoke about the Caudalie Vinoperfect Enzymatic Peel Mask. I picked up another mask which is the Ducray Triple Action Mask. Another must for me was the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm: a beauty blogger cult favourite, and I can now see why! I then bought the La Roche Possay Effaclar Duo Moisturiser which I have very high hopes for. And finally I got a La Roche Possay Thermal Spring Water Spray.
Bioderma Micellar Water 2x500ml pack: €15.50 (£9.50)
Bioderma Sebium Micellar Water 250ml: €5.95 (£5)
Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner: €11.30 (£9.70)
Caudalie Beauty Elixir: €7.99 (£6.88)
Caudalie Vinoperfect Enzymatic Peel Mask: €19.90 (£17)
Ducray Triple Action Mask: €8.90 (£7.60)
Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm: €6.90 (£5.90)
La Roche Possay Effaclar Duo Moisturiser €9.40 (£8.10)
La Roche Possay Thermal Spring Water Spray €5.99 (£5)

I then bought a Thomas Sabo Eiffel Tower charm for my bracelet, so that I will always have a lovely memento from my amazing trip to Paris!
Thomas Sabo Eiffel Tower Charm: €24 (£20)

I hope you enjoyed this haul!
Eleanor
xox

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous haul!! Most items I want to purchase too. I've been really impressed with the Bioderma range, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete