Friday 9 August 2013

Paris Wishlist


Next Wednesday, my family and I are travelling to Paris for a 4 day break. I am so excited, as I have never been to Paris, and what with it being the city of love and a renowned shopping paradise: what girl wouldn't be excited?! I've put together a little wishlist of products that have a lot of hype surrounding them, that I am hoping to pick up whilst in Paris.

1. Bioderma Sensibio H2O- This product needs no introduction, so I'm not going to give it one. Every beauty blogger, makeup artist, model etc have tried and loved or at least heard of Bioderma. Whilst it is becoming more readily available throughout the UK, I have refrained from buying it, as there nothing quite buying it in a little French Pharmacy! Also, it is so much cheaper in Europe!

2. Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner- I don't know much about other Bioderma products, but on Lisa Eldridge's French Skincare video, she mentioned this product and how it is excellent for oily skin. It is supposed to be a 'moisturiser' which perfects your skin. Airbrushing your pores and keeping skin oil free for longer. Sounds right up my street!

3. Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel- I'm unsure whether I am going to buy this out in Paris. It's a product that I have always lusted after but I can get it very easily in the UK, and you don't save that much money by buying it abroad. I'm unsure. Maybe I'll see how many pennies I have left at the end of our trip...

4. Ducray Keracnyl Triple Action Mask- For a relatively cheap product, I have heard amazing things about this mask. I am willing to try anything that promises perfect skin, so I will be sure to pick this up.

5. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo- I really can't wait to try this. Everyone seems to be raving about it lately and to me, it looks very promising! This is a spot treatment/ all over moisturiser that is formulated especially for blemished skin that is going to help achieve an all over better complexion.

6. Makeup Forever Smokey Lash Mascara- This is something you cannot easily get your hands on in the UK and I have heard amazing things about it, so I will be sure to pick one up when I nip into a Sephora.

7. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipsticks in Pink in Paris & Corale Intuitive- I know you can get these easily in the UK too, but I love the name of the first lipstick, it's very fitting! I also really like the colour of the second one.

8. Embryolisse- Like Bioderma, this is another cult French Skincare product. I did think this would be to thick and heavy for my oily skin, but I found out it is for all skin types. It makes a brilliant makeup base and will banish any dry patches which I am prone to when the winter months hit.

9. Caudalie Enzymatic Peel Face Mask- I am imagining this will be similar to the REN Glycolactic Radience Renewal Mask. Whilst I loved the idea of the REN mask, when I was sent a sample of it, as much as I liked using it, I didn't notice a difference in my skin. I am hoping that this Caudalie mask is going to be my holy grail mask.

10. Caudalie Beauty Elixer- I have used and loved this before. I have a review of it which you can read here. I have recently finished my bottle so I am definitely picking up the large one!

11. Thomas Sabo Eiffel Tower Charm- I have had a Thomas Sabo bracelet for about 4 years and haven't worn it for the past year really. This past week I have rediscovered it and fallen back in love with my charm bracelet. I located a store in the heart of Paris and will be sure to purchase this gorgeous little charm as a memory!

When creating my wishlist, I managed to leave off the Vicky Idealia BB Cream and Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm. Again, two very hyped about products that I cannot wait to try!
 
Have you ever been to Paris? Do you have any recommendations?
 
Eleanor
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment