Monday 27 August 2012

Olympic Winners: Haircare Edition

This is the fourth post in the Olympic Winners Tag and it is about Hair Products!

In Third Place is Superdrug Dry Shampoo in Chocolate Brown. Until this, I was always a user of Batiste Dry Shampoo. You know, the stuff that makes you look like you have really bad dandruff?! But now I have discovered this, I'm never going back! You can't tell at all that it's in your hair, and it freshens it and gives it a bit of extra bounce!

Taking Silver is Catwalk Fashionista Spritz & Shine Heat Safe Styler. I found this in TKMaxx for a bargain price and it is my favourite heat protectant ever! I don't really use heat on my hair- usually only to lightly blow dry it, but this product is so much more than just a heat protectant; it adds shine and detangles too!

Winning Gold is Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Split End Protection Cream. I use this product every single day! I recently dip-dyed my hair, and with it being relatively long, it needs a bit of TLC. After putting this cream in the ends, my hair is softer, shinier, and my split ends are better too! It really is a wonder product!

Eleanor
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment