Wednesday 8 May 2013

HUGE Fashion & Beauty Haul!!

Hi Ladies. Over the past month, I have done quite a bit of shopping and subsequently, a bit of damage to my poor bank account. Never the less, I have lots of lovely things that I am really excited to share with you! This haul is a mixture of things I have bought online and over two trips to Guildford and three trips to London.

Beauty
 
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Cream Face Wash- £4.49 & Moisturiser- £4.99 | Express Beauty Green Clay Face Mask- £3 for two sachets | Caudalie Beauty Elixir- £11 | Michael Todd Blue Green Algae Toner- around £11- I bought it in dollars from America | Clarisonic Brush Head- £22
 
Essie Fiji- £7.99 | Topshop AWOL- £5 | Topshop Suffuse- £6
 
Tresseme 24 Hour Body Root Spray- £5.49 | Dior Miss Dior- £47 | Topshop Lipstick in Brighton Rock- £8 | MUA Pro Base- £2.50 | Benefit They're Real (small version)- £9.50
 
Fashion
 
Forever 21 Ombre Denim Shorts- £18
 
Topshop Slit Shoulder Top- £16
 
Topshop Cat Top- £16
 
Random
 
Eye Rock Eye Tattoo- £1 from Topshop, Mac Brush Cleaner- £9, Marc Jacobs Coke
 
Tall Purple Gloss Hunter Wellies- (Easter Present)
 
I'm not going to go into any detail on the products, as reviews are soon to follow!
 
Eleanor
xox
 


1 comment:

  1. Fab haul :-) look forward to reviews! harrihairandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete