Tuesday 27 December 2011

Review: Lush Lil Lush Pud


Yesterday, I was still feeling quite Christmassy, as after all, it was only Boxing Day!
After going on a very long walk up the Malvern Hills to blow out the cobwebs from Christmas Day, I gave home, very cold, and ran myself a bath, and used the Lush Ballistic, Lil Lush Pud. It has the smell of marzipan, and is renowned for softening you skin.

(I must say before I put any pictures on, the colour is very off putting)!!


So, when you put it in the bath, like any other ballistic, begins to fizz instantly. 


When I picked it up, it was a brown gloopy thing!


See what I mean about the colour! Hmmm....

I will say, it did make my skin softer, but you kind of expect that from all of the ballistics. The smell didn't stay for very long, and unlike Dragons Egg, which took a long time to fizz, and bobbed about in the bath, this one, just really quickly fizzed, and then it was gone!

I've read other reviews on it, and some people love it! So I guess its a bit like marmite. But sorry Lush, but I won't be repurchasing it!

Lil Lush Pud- £1.95

If you've tried it, what did you think?

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment