Monday 5 March 2012

All things MAC

I get regular emails from MAC, and I must say, I am very impressed with all the new products and collections they have been bringing out! Its a good job I don't have a MAC near me!

Firstly, theres the highly awaited Viva Glam Nicki & Viva Glam Ricky.


The lipstick is a Bright Yellow Pink, (Nicki) and and Ricky is a lip conditioner.

Then there is the Cook Collection:

My particular favourites from the collection are:

Top Left: Call Me Bubbles, Top Right: Fresh Daisy, Bottom Left: Full Of Flavour, Bottom Right: Brash

And my favourite two lipsticks are:


Naughty Saute

Innocence Beware!

And then there is the Cook MAC collection:

This product is something I have been wanting for such a long time, but they've been discontinued for ages!
Tendertones!


L-R: Hot N Spicy, Purring, Hush, Hush and Tread Gently

Just a little random post!

Will you be buying, or have you already got any of these products?

E
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment