Wednesday 14 March 2012

Review: Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation

I've been using this foundation for nearly a month now, and I think its about due a review!

I brought it when it was at a reduced price in Boots, but I think it might be at its usual price now, which is £8.99.

Firstly, the packaging is lovely. I'm a big fan of the sparkly orange packaging. Some people may find it a bit tacky, but I think it really reflects the point of the product!


You have full control of how much product you want to use with the applicator.


I absolutely love the consistency of the foundation. Its not watery like some foundations, but more like a gel, if that makes any sense? Its very thick and luxurious to apply, and does give you quite a reasonable coverage.



Flash



Natural Light


Can you see the natural glow that it gives?

I defiantly recommend this, if you want a dewy look with not too much coverage!

The price is £8.99, and is available at Boots and Superdrug.

How you tried it?

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment