Monday 5 March 2012

Review: Lush Leap Frog

This ballistic is from the Valentines Day range, which is probably gone now, and I know this post is a little overdue, but it was just so cool!

Its usually called Frog Prince, but this years a Leap Year, so you get the drift!






This was one of the nicest ballistics I've ever used! Its not the usual scent I would go for, it is a very sophisticated scent, compared to my usual in your face fruity scents. (think along the lines of The Comforter and Snow Fairy). I'm really into green at the moment, so I am absolutely in love with the colour! It fizzed really nicely, and not to fast, so I had time to take a few snaps. It left the lips, which were the same formula and consistency as the Bath Melts, floating around, until they too, melted away. Also, floating around was the little piece of paper. 'Prince Jamie was made to kiss you' how cute is that?!

RRP: £2.75

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment