Wednesday 28 March 2012

Review: Maybelline 24h Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold

Last weekend, I got my hands on a Maybelline Colour Tattoo, and have been using for the past few days, so that I could do a review of it.


The packaging is very sleek and sturdy, with a similar look to MAC Paint Pots and Benefit Creasless Cream Eyeshadows. Although, the magnified glass bottom can be a bit misleading, as it leads you to presume that there is more than 4g in the pot! But with such a lovely product, we can look past that, cant we?!


The name says that these eyeshadows will last for 24 hours. Firstly, who needs makeup to last for 24 hours? I personally like to wash my face twice in that time period! But because it is said to last for 24 hours, it means it will last for the whole working day, without a problem.

The pot is a little bit larger than the Benefit Cream Eyeshadow, meaning you are getting a bit more product, and the price is considerably cheaper! When it claims to last all day, it really does! I have incredibly oily lids, and it lasted well with and without primer. Usually, even with my Urban Decay Primer Potion, powder eyeshadow will have creased at around the 6 hour mark, but this has really exceeded its expectation!


This picture portrays pretty well the gorgeous colour. It is a beautiful gold, very similar to Urban Decay Half Baked when on the lids. It is incredibly pigmented, and a little goes a long way. I got so many compliments when I was wearing it, and its the perfect eye product for summer, as you don't need to worry about topping it up!


You can see here, the amazing pigmentation! The colour is so lovely- I think I am a little bit in love!

It is such a bargain at £4.99, with competing products priced at around £14, and in my eyes, this is really up there with the high end products!

I will defiantly be investing in the Bronze shade as they are so great!

Have you tried one? What are your thoughts?

E
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment