Sunday 25 March 2012

Just a Small Haul...

Hasn't the weather been lovely this weekend?! I'm sat outside in shorts as I speak! Summers defiantly on its way, and yesterday, I popped into town. Originally looking for the Revlon Lip Butters, which are still not available. (Damn living in a small town)! But I did come across something else I have been trying to get hold of for a while- a Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24h Cream Gel Shadow!


You've seen enough of my FOTD's to know that gold is my favourite colour to wear on my eye lids, so it will come as no surprise that I got it in the gold shade!


In America, and everywhere else that these were, before the UK release, this shade was going under the name of Bold Gold, but it seems to have changed to Eternal Gold. I'm not sure if its just for the UK or they changed the name? But it is a lovely colour never the less!

I haven't tried it yet, so rest assured, there will be an upcoming review of me giving you my two penny's worth!

I also have my eye on the bronze colour, and the matte taupe, (although they didn't have it in my local Superdrug) and they are only priced at £4.99. Which compared to the Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow (£14) and MAC Paint Pots (£13.50) they are a bargain!

I also popped into Primark, and my friend spotted a top that she knew I would love! My favourite animal (well bird) is an owl, and this is the top she found.


Its a cropped T-shirt with kind of frills on the hem and sleeves and the owls are just so cute! And it was only £4!

And then whilst browsing  the jewellery, I saw these, and after seeing just one pair of them, I knew I had to have them!


The middle ones on the top row are the pair that I had to have. My dad is a guards man (grenadier guard).


They're all adorable and great for this year with the Olympics and Diamond Jubilee coming up!

These were £2 for all six pairs.

I didn't get a lot, but I'm pleased with what I did get!

Have you tried the Maybelline Colour Tattoo's?

E
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment