Saturday 31 March 2012

March Favourites

I say this every favourites post, but guess what, I'm gunna say it again- I can't believe how fast this month has gone by! I seems only a few weeks ago that it was February half term, and now its Easter half term! How time flies!

So here are the products I've been loving this month:


1. CLEARASIL PERFECTA WASH- Oh god, where to I start with this? It is just, amazing.Theirs no point messing around, it is the best face wash I have ever used! I have oily skin, and some face washes break me out really easily, but this is just perfect! I have also defiantly noticed a difference in the amount of spots I'm getting too! I am using the fruit extracts wash.
RRP: The mechanism is £12.99 (for a set including a wash) and refills are £4.99

2. BENEFIT B-RIGHT ITS POTENT EYE CREAM- In this monthly favourites, I have 3 products from the Benefit B-right range, quite frankly, because they are some of the best products I have ever used! Before I got this set, I had only really dabbled in eye cream, and I suppose I don't really need one now, but theres no harm in it! It has reduced my under eye bags by miles, and I find I barley have to use concealer under my eyes- what else could a girl ask for?!
RRP: £10 for the minis set, or original size- £23.50

3. BENEFIT B-RIGHT TOTAL MOISTURE FACIAL CREAM- Me and my friend got a sample of this some time last year, and when I finished it, I was gutted and was determined to get the proper size of it. In the end, I couldn't really justify spending that amount of money on a face cream (one day...) so I'll be re-purchasing this set in the near future! But back to the product- it is the creamiest, thickest, most lovely moisturiser in the world. And the smell is divine, as with all the range. It leaves my skin so soft, and its not lying when it says it says it brightens your skin!
RRP: £10 for the minis set, or original size- £26.50

4. BENEFIT B-RIGHT TRIPLE PERFORMING FACIAL EMULSION  SPF 15 PA++- This is the last one, I promise! Again, superb. This is a day moisturiser, and is oil free. It is the perfect base for makeup, as it doesn't leave skin with that greasy feel that some moisturisers do. All I'm waiting for now, is for Benefit to release a fragrance with the scent of this skincare line!

5. MAYBELLINE COLOUR TATTOO GEL CREAM EYESHADOW- I've done a review of this, so I wont bang on too much about it, but I have been wearing this nearly every day for the past week, and even in the scorching weather that the UK has received, it didn't budge at all! The colour is gorgeous and I have been getting compliments gallor! I cant wait to get some more shades!
RRP: £4.99

6. SOAP & GLORY HAND FOOD- I don't suffer with extremely bad dry hands, but they do sometimes feel rather malnourished, so I use a hand cream every night to top up on moisture. I love everything about this, the packaging, the smell, and the amazing product itself! Dry hands have now been banished!
RRP: £5

7. LIZ EARL CLEANSE AND POLISH HOT CLOTH CLEANSER- There's not many products that I re-purchase, as I like to try new things, but at late, I have been finding products that are becoming my 'holy grail' products! This being one of them! I've been back using this again for about a month, and my skin is really thanking me for it! It is so creamy and damn right brilliant! I recommend this to everyone, as it suits all skin types, and it just does wonders for your skin!
RRP: £13.50

8. TIGI ROCKAHOLIC DIRTY SECRETS DRY CONDITIONER: I found this at TKMaxx for a reduced price, and it is amazing! I find myself hardly ever using hair straighteners any more, so I just use this to create a sleek, shiny look. Unlike dry shampoo's it doesn't leave a white residue, it is just a clear spray. And although this sounds weird, it smells a lot better than normal sprays, as you would expect with Tigi!
RRP: £11.25 (£3 in TKMaxx)!

What are your favourites this month?

E

No comments:

Post a Comment