Sunday 13 May 2012

My Week in Photos #10


Watched Pearl Harbour on Monday- why did I put myself through it? So sad!
And had afternoon tea whilst watching it!
Doesn't look very appetising- but Rhubarb Crumble with Ben & Jerrys Fish Food!
Whats left of Herman the German Friendship Cake!
Finished the first Hunger Games for the second time in about 4 days!
Did you watch The Vampire Diaries this month?! I cried so much!
Yummy Friday Night Tea!
Oreo Butt Cakes- inspired by Blair Fowler or JuicyStar07
My attempt at Pecan Pie
Custard Slice in Dunhelm Cafe
And a Cookies and Cream Frappe
Tommy in him 'pram' on the back of Dad's bike!

Phew! I've been pretty busy this month! But all I have seemed to have done is cry and eat?

And also...


A huge congratulations to Ashleigh and Pudsey who won Britain's Got Talent! I love this photo!

Hope you had a lovely week!

E
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment