Monday 14 May 2012

Review: The Body Shop Beautifying Oil

Now, I wont lie, this was actually brought by my Mum at the weekend, but when I tried it, I fell in love with it, and knew I had to tell you guys about it!

Mum told me that the lovely guy that works in our Body Shop was raving about this, and it was on 25% off; so a bit of a no-brainer!

The scent she chose was Moringa.

What The Body Shop says about it:

Beautifying Oil is pure beauty in a bottle. Made with a lightweight blend of nut oils including Community Fair Trade marula oil, it gives instant hydration and a shimmering finish. This one has a delicate white floral scent.




Body Oils are a fairly new concept for me, but I can see it becoming a summer staple!

You only need a tiny amount, as a little drop covers your whole leg. And instantly, it transforms dry legs!

If, like me, you find yourself being a bit reluctant to use Body Butter. All that rubbing, and having greasy legs for ages, but this- being a dry oil, just feels like normal legs, only softer!

The scent of this one is not too overpowering, just lightly floral.

Price wise, it is currently on 25% off, so available for £6.25 instead of £9.

What do you think? Will you be buying one?

E
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment