Sunday 6 May 2012

OFOTD & My Attempt at Caviar Nails!

Okay, I'll admit it, posts have been lacking recently, but today, on this quiet Sunday before Bank Holiday Monday, I will bombard you with posts! Hooray!

This is the outfit I put together for a trip to town yesterday, (I did buy a few bits, but I'm going to save them for a Collective Haul, seeing as me and my friend have a big shopping trip planned in the near future!





Shorts- Topshop
Collared Top- Primark
Cardigan- Topshop

And here is my attempt at the caviar nail effect that has taken the blogging scene by storm. I didn't have any tiny beads, so I made do with hundreds and thousands!




I only did the Caviar Effect on one nail, as I wasn't expecting them to last long! And I was right, after about 5 hours, they had peeled off! I guess using beads is the better option! (My nails are painted with Barry M Shocking Pink).

What do you think?

E
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment