Sunday 13 May 2012

Review: Max Factor Max Effects Mini Nail Polish in Graffiti

Yesterday when I was in Superdrug, I took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer and brought a few bits. But I'm not going to show you a lot of the things I've been buying over the past few weeks, as I have a collective haul planned once me and my friend have gone on our Cardiff shopping trip!

But I will let slip that I brought two of the Max Factor Nail Polishes that have taken the beauty world by storm. I've seen countless pictures and reviews and couldn't resist getting my hands on some! The first colour I picked up was Graffiti- a beautiful shimmery teal.


In each photo, it looks a different colour depending on how the light hits it! Apologies for the photos, they don't really pay it justice!


With Flash


Without Flash




Its just so pretty! I'm walking around, and finding myself moving my hand around, just so I can see all the different reflects in the polish!

I absolutely love it and cant wait to try more! They are really reasonably priced to- they are £3.99.

You'll see the other colour I brought when I do the next post! (Oooh, suspension)!!

Have you tried any of them?

E
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment