Tuesday 29 May 2012

May Favourites

Nearly 6 months into the year, WHAT? Where has the time gone?! As usual, I have a selection of products that I have been using and liking enough for them to make my monthly favourites!


1. MAC Brush Cleanser- I have been using this to clean the brushes I use daily, daily! And I think that is part of why my skin has cleared up! I'm not using dirty brushes to apply my makeup, and my skin is thanking me for it!

RRP- £8.50

2. Tigi Bed Head Superstar Volumising Hairspray- I brought this a few weeks ago from TKMaxx and have loved it ever since! I use the rest of the Superstar range, along with it, and my hair really does feel thicker and more volumised! Its also adds a lot of shine to my hair.

RRP- not really sure of the original price, but I paid £4.99

3. Technic High Beam- I've really been getting into highlighting recently, and have been using this everyday. I apply this with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush, and I honestly cant tell the difference between this and Benefit High Beam (owning them both) only the fact that this is a little thinner on application, but they are both stunning on the cheek bones. A real bargain if you ask me!

RRP- £1.99

4. Max Factor Max Effects Nail Polish in Graffiti- Theres not much I need to say about this, I have a review here. It really is one of the most beautiful nail polishes I've come across! I have it on my toes all the time, and usually find an excuse to wear it on my fingers, instead of using one of my other colours! I much prefer this to the hyped up Fantasy Fire. Review here.

RRP- £3.99

5. The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Perfume- I'm really enjoying using this as a spring perfume. Its light, and not too sweet. My best friend can always tell when I'm wearing it, as it has a very distinctive smell, and it lasts all day!

RRP- £15

6. Urban Decay Naked Palette- Sin


I should really have my Naked Palette in every favourites post, but in particular this month, I've been loving wearing Sin. It is so beautiful on the lids, and so easy to wear every day! I might to a video tutorial on how I wear it, what do you think?

RRP- For the palette, £32

7. The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter- My poor legs have had a bit of a battering recently, they have been burned from the sun, and been really dry. So this body butter has been my saviour. Not only does it smell absolutely divine, it is so moisturising! A win, win situation!

RRP- £5

Hope you had a nice month!

E
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment