Thursday 5 July 2012

(Late) Wednesday Wishlist #2

Little late with this one! But better late than never! Here are a few things I have my eyes on at the moment!


1. MAC Mineralize Blush in Solar Ray- As you will probably have seen, MAC have just launched another new collection called Heavenly Creature. Usually, I don't really pay much attention to MAC collections, unless they are something really special; which this collection is! Ive recently been looking into Mineralize products, and have had my eye on Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft N Gentle. So when I saw this collection consisted mainly on Mineralize products, I know I have to get some! This blush is described as peach and gold melange.
RRP: £19

2. MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow in Neo Nebula- Again, another product from the collection, which I defiantly want to get my hands on. There are a lot of stunning colours in the collection, but a lot are similar to ones I already own. This colour looks simply as stunning on the eyes as it does on the lid, and it being a purple toned shadow, it will compliment my eye colour.
It is described as cream, warm amethyst and warm pink melange.
RRP: £16.50

3, Topshop Cross Print Leggings- I love Topshop Leggings. I already own one pair of pattern leggings from Topshop, (OFOTD here.) And I love them! They are super quality and have some really cool designs. I am all for crosses at the moment, whether it being clothing to jewellery, and as soon as I saw these, I fell in love! They are a simple pair of black leggings with glittery silver crosses on. LOVE!
RRP: £20

4. Topshop Floral Pleated Dip Hem Skirt- For ages now, I have been lusting after a Dip Hem Skirt, but have never found one that I have fallen in love with. But I think this could be the one! The pattern is really sweet, and I think the pleats will make it look more flattering on.
RRP: £32

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment