Wednesday 18 July 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #4


1. Missguided Hanssil Wrap Over Asymmetric Skirt- I'm umming and arring about buying this skirt. I first saw it on one of my fashion icons, (picture below) and tried to find a dupe. I made an order with Missguided the other day and ordered a dress that I wanted, and was about to buy this as well, when I seeked some motherly advice. The conclusion was; would I wear it enough to benefit buying it? As its not this sort of garment that is timeless, its going to go out of fashion pretty quickly. But now, I kind of wish I'd bought it. I think Ill sleep on it!
RRP: £14.99


Eleanor Calder rocking an almost identical skirt!

2. Topshop Ponte Boyfriend Blazer- I wear my black blazer a lot, and I am looking for one in a lighter colour, that is more suitable for this kind of year; although I shouldn't need a blazer for this time of year! (Curse British weather)! I really like the look of this blazer, it looks really fitted, and really feminine.
RRP: £40

3. Chanel Coco Rouge Hydrating Crème Lip Colour in Magnolia- This lipstick shade is the one on the Chanel advert, and I fell in love with it instantly. It is a beautiful light shimmery pink that is perfect for summer! Despite the hefty price tag, I think this lipstick needs to be added to my collection! I will defiantly be swatching it when I'm next at a Chanel counter!
RRP: £24

4. Topshop Knitted Multi Hearts Jumper- I know, I know, you're probably thinking, why is a jumper on a wishlist in July, we haven't even had summer and your thinking about winter?! With the current climate, a loose knit light jumper is exactly what I want to be wearing! It is the sort of item, that can be worn all year, with shorts, over a vest top, or with jeans. And the print is just so cute!
RRP: £36

E
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment