Sunday 29 July 2012

My Week in Photos #21

Hi everyone. I am still yet to get a new camera, so all the pictures I have attempted to take have been on my phone or with a camera with a broken screen- so sorry about that!


I forgot to show you my new dip-dyed hair last week!
Received some Maybelline Dream BB Samples
My Graze Box arrived
Curry for lunch
The best desserts ever!
I watched Beach Volleyball at the Olympics at Horse Guards
According to Twitter, Danielle Peazer (Liam from One Directions girlfriend) was dancing at the Olympic Event I was at, and Liam was there watching. I look everywhere through my binoculars, but I couldn't see him anywhere! *sobs*
FREE Ice Lollies at Waterloo Station
Some goodies from Yves Saint Laurent & OPI- Oxford Street, how could I resist?!

Hope you are having a lovely summer and enjoying the Olympics!

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment