Wednesday 11 July 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #3

1. Missguided Aldara Tailored Lace Pleat Dress in Cyan Blue- For a while now, I have been on the hunt for the perfect lace dress. After watching MacBarbie07 talk about her lace dress from H&M, I've been wanting one similar. In the end I found the same dress she has, but it didn't fit as well as I had hoped. But after casting my eyes on this dress- I fell in love! The colour is just stunning, and the epitome of summer! I've got lots of things I could wear this too, so I defiantly think I'll be buying this!!
RRP: £24.99

2. New Look Hot Pink Heart Shape Sunglasses- Again, another trend that I have fallen in love with because of MacBarbie07- she is one of my fashion idols! I think heart sunglasses are so sweet and feminine, and perfect for summer! I love these hot pink ones, and would go great with the lace dress!!
RRP: £4.99

3. Topshop Pearl Triangle Ring- Triangles seem to be all the rage at the moment, and I haven't really paid that much attention to them. But I saw this ring, and thought how cool it is! I love pearls and gold together and think this would also go really well with both the clothing items I have in my wishlist!
RRP: £6.50

4. Topshop Tall Collared Playsuit- Another trend that I'm really into- cool collars! I love the colour scheme of this playsuit, and I think the cut would be really flattering on. It would be really light and easy to wear, and is the sort of clothing item you could dress up or down. You could wear it with a pair of gladiator sandals, or killer heels!
RRP: £48

Whats on your Wednesday Wishlist?

E
xox

1 comment:

  1. aww, I really love those heart shaped glasses! adorable.

    ReplyDelete