Monday 16 July 2012

She Said Beauty Box Review: Miners Bronzer & Blusher Blend

After posting about my She Said Beauty Box, I got a lot of feedback, wanting a review of the Miners Bronzer and Blusher Blend.

I have been using all the products for a while now, so I feel like I can give you a fair review.

I had never even heard of Miners Cosmetics before receiving this in my She Said Box, and I love finding new companies that make great products!


The packaging for this is relatively cheap. Theres nothing wrong with it, but I feel a little wary as I think if I were to drop it, it wouldn't survive!
It is very light weight, and the perfect size to carry in your handbag.



Usually, I don't wear bronzer, and personally, I don't think this is the sort of product that you can use both parts separately. I like to swirl them together to create a unique blush colour.


I said I didn't like the packaging, but I find that when you see the product itself, it looks a little more sophisticated.


As you can see from the photo, it is quite shimmery, which is why i wouldn't recommend it as a bronzer alone. The shimmer isn't too noticeable when on the cheeks, but I feel it could be a bit too much to use to contour.


This is how each swirl is swatched individually. They are surprising pigmented. On their own, they both look like nothing special, but when swirled together with a light hand, they create a beautiful new blush shade that is incredibly universal.

 There is a highlighter/bronzer duo too, and they can both be purchased from the Miners Cosmetics website. 

This product is retailed £4.99, which I think is excellent value for money, as you get a lot of product for what you pay for.
Have you tried Miners Cosmetics?
E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment