Wednesday 5 December 2012

All I Want For Christmas... (Beauty)

So Christmas is officially upon us, and I have put together a Christmas Wishlist. These are all things I have had my eye on for a while and would love to find them under the tree! The first product is NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Kalahari. I've read countless reviews of Isolde Duo, but I think the undertones will be to orange for me. But this one looks perfect for me! Also from NARS is Super Orgasm Lipgloss. This colour will compliment Kalahari perfectly, and is a lovely simple colour to wear. Number 3 on my list is Lush With Love From Santa gift box. I love all the scents in this box and it is a lovely Christmas present to receive. I have wanted MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow for ages. I am really intrigued to create some Christmas eye makeup looks with it. It is such a beautiful, festive colour. I have a few of them, but I really want to try the Real Techniques Core Collection mainly because of the Buffing Brush that is included, as every beauty blogger/ vlogger raves about it! My Mum has a few Laura Mercier Creme Brulee products, and they smell simply devine. I don't own any really luxurious bath and body products, and these just smell so gorgeous! You can buy them separately, but this Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Trio is available online at Laura Mercier, and in John Lewis. Lastly is Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Fine Body Mist. I adore my Honey Autumn Apple Body Mist from B&BW, but they are not easy to get hold of in the UK. Luckily I found an online store here where you can purchase brands like B&BW, EOS, NYX and Victoria's Secret!

 
 
This is another something I wanted to add on, its the MAC Guilty Passions: 4 Lavish Rose Lip Gloss set. They all look like such beautiful colours and easy to wear, and its quite a bargain at £25.50 for 4 MAC Lipglasses!
 
Whats on your Christmas List?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment