Sunday 2 December 2012

Get The Look | Nina Dobrev Seventeen Magazine

Beautysets - Get The Look: Nina Dobrev Seventeen Magazine
Chanel Vitalumier Aqua Foundation (B20)
Urban Decay Naked Palette
MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
 
Being a MASSIVE The Vampire Diaries fan, when I saw Seventeen Magazine with Nina Dobrev as the covergirl in Florida, I had to get it. Not only is she a fabulous young woman, invloved in all sorts of charity work; I like nothing more than to read about her relationship with the heart wrenchingly handsome Ian Somerholder. The makeup she wears on the cover is very neutral, and something so easy to pull off. Using the amazing new softwear Beautysets I created this Get The Look post. The website is really easy to use, and there are some really great templates to create all sorts of blog posts. You can see above, why I have chosen the products, and where to use them. I used some other items in conjunction with the ones above. Such as Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, MAC Blush in Buff and Maybelline Falsies Mascara. Let me know what you think of these posts, as I will devise some more!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment