Friday 14 December 2012

Sleek Sparkle 2 Palette | Review & Swatches!

Whilst at the Clothes Show Live, I knew I wanted to go to the Sleek stall and purchase the Sparkle 2 Palette. I have been on the hunt for something exactly like this, to create festive eye makeup looks!
This palette is limited edition, so if you like what you see, make sure you buy it soon!
 
 
 
 
You can see from the pictures above, a beautiful array of shades are included in the palette. All of them contain a lot of shimmer; so if you prefer matte eyeshadows, I would stay clear! All of the eyeshadows are insanely pigmented- it is such amazing quality for the price! I wore a combination of colours tonight, (side note: I went out to my local night club to see Union J play, and then met them! They were sooo lovely!) I used Chocolate Penny and Festive, and it made a beautiful Christmassy eyeshadow look. I am planning on putting a few looks together using this palette?
 
Overall, I adore it, and cant wait to use it more and more over the festive period! It retails at £7.99, which equates to about 65p an eyeshadow!! (And in my opinion, they challenge MAC quality!)
 
 


1 comment: