Saturday 1 December 2012

Its Christmas TAG

So its the 1st December and Christmas has officially started! And what better way to start the month by writing a TAG about the festive month?!

I saw this on Ellie's blog, so make sure you check her out!

weheartit.com

1. What is your Favourite Holiday Movie?
You know, I am really ashamed to say, I've havnt seen that many holiday films! Its so embarrasing, as I am such a film junkie! But out of the ones I have seen, I love How The Grinch Stole Christmas, The Muppet Christmas Carol, and The Polar Express is really cute! Also Love Actually, thats kind of a Christmas film!

weheartit.com

2. Whats your favourite Christmas colour?
Red and Gold are definately my favourite! They are just so festive!

weheartit.com
 
3. Do You Like To Stay in your PJs or Dress Up for Christmas?
Both! We always open our presents in our PJs, but then I like to but on a Christmassy dress and feel special for the day! Hey, it only happens once a year!
 
weheartit.com
 
4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
I dont think I could actually only buy one peron a present, so I would say I would buy my parents something to share, as they both do so much for me.
 
weheartit.com
 
5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Christmas Morning! I dont actually know anyone who does open theirs on Christmas Eve, but its tradition in my family to do it on Christmas Morning.
 
weheartit.com
 
6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No, I haven't, but I want to so badly! I have loads of recipes saved, so I can this year! It is much more an American thing than a Brittish thing.
 
weheartit.com
 
7. What do you like to do on your Christmas Break?
Usually, I like to laze around, watch TV and films, eat christmas food and do some last minute shopping; but I expect I'll be working a lot this Christmas so I'm going to be quite busy! :(
 
weheartit.com
 
8. Any Christmas Wishes?
I just want everyone to be happy, and have an amzing Christmas, after such a busy year, we all deserve it!
 
weheartit.com
 
9. Favourite Christmas Smell?
Anything warm, cinnamon is my ultimate scent though.
 
weheartit.com
 
10. Favourite Christmas Meal or Treat?
Without hesitation, Christmas Dinner is the ultimate, but I love Christmas treats like Mince Pies. Mmmm!!
 
I tag all of you that read this to do this TAG; make sure you link it to me if you do it!
 
Hope you enjoy the Christmas Build-Up!
 
weheartit.com
 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post :) So got me in the mood!!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love this tag so much was so lovely to read :) x

    ReplyDelete