Monday 3 December 2012

November Favourites!

 
Sorry this post is a tad late, but here I have my November Favourites! I'm sure, after seeing by recent posts, you know that, without a doubt, December is my favourite month of all. I'm so happy its here again, and plan to enjoy every second I can of it! So, without further ado, here are the products I have been loving during November...
 
Bath and Body Works Honey Autumn Apple Fine Body Mist
 
I bought this in Florida on my birthday; and since then, I have used it every day! I spray it in the morning, and carry it in my bag to re-apply throughout the day. It has a lovely sweet scent that is really capturing and I often get asked 'ooh, you smell nice, what are you wearing?' Unfortunately, I have to tell them it is very hard to access in the UK. It lasts for ages on my skin, and has been my go-to scent throughout the fall/ autumn season.
 
Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Shampoo & Conditioner
 
I have reviewed these two products fully here. But I really love the way these two products make my ombre hair look after using them. The other day my best friend Alex told me that my ends looked like they had been re-bleached; when actually, I had just used these the night before. The purple tones knock out canary tones in the hair, making it look more blonde.
 
Origins Balanced Diet Moisturiser
 
A while ago, I had an Orgins skin consoltation in Peter Jones on the Kings Road. The lovely lady gave me a list of products that would suit my skin, and this moisturiser was one of them. I have oily skin, and whilst this moisturiser is incredibly light and thin, it is very nourishing. Meaning it combats oil and dry patches. My only gripe is I dont like the packaging and how you have to pour it out to get the product, but apart from that; I love it!
 
MAC Naked Lunch Eyeshadow
 
This eyeshadow and Smolder Eye Kohl have been my go-to eyeshadow combo for the past few weeks. I love this shimmery pink champagne colour, it looks simply stunning all over the lids and is so easy to pull off. It looks really natural on the lids, and doesnt crease at all throughout the day.
 
MAC Buff Powder Blush
 
I recieved this as a gift for my birthday, and have used it everyday. I even gave my beloved Rimmel Blush to my Mum as I felt I wasnt using it enough! (And she was always stealing it...) It gives the perfect flush of the colour and has a really lovely soft, velevety, pigmented texture. MAC describe it as a 'soft muted pinkish-peach'.
 
Bath and Body Works Forever Red Fragrence
 
I've been wearing this fragrence on top of my B&BW Body Mist, and they compliment each other perfectly. This is a very strong sweet scent, that is very season appropriate, and like the body mist, stays on all day!
 
Real Techniques Blush Brush
 
Theres not really a lot for me to say about this, but it is the best brush I have ever used to apply my blusher. You get the perfect amount on the tapered brush, and it is soooo soft! I absolutely love Real Techniques brushes, they are such amazing products for the price!
 
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
 
Like I said above, I have been using this with Naked Lunch Eyeshadow. This is the creamiest eyeliner I have ever used, and you can create such an effortless look with it! The only bad thing is, because it is so creamy, it tends to transfer slightly onto my crease, but its fixable!
 
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch
 
Although this is not a beauty product, I have worn it every single day since I received it for my birthday. I am still as smitten with it as I was the first day, and it is my absolute favourite piece of jewellery I own! It is such a beautifully crafted item, and is such fine quality! I defiantly recommend Michael Kors if your in the market for a new watch!
 
What are your November Favourites?
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment