Thursday 2 February 2012

My Lush Massage Bars

Ok, I'll admit it. I have a small obsession with Lush. There, its out!

I go through stages of having a huge Lush collection, and then using it all up, and then buying loads again!

Massage Bars arnt the things I have the most of, as depending on my mood, I do like normal body butters. But these are a nice change.



L-R: Strawberry Feels Forever, Therapy and Soft Coeur.

1. Strawberry Feels Forever: Unfortunately, this bar is now discontinued. But I got it as a gift from a friend, and as you can guess, it smells like strawberries! As with all of them, they are incredibly moisturising and feel lovely on the skin.

2. Therapy: I brought this bar, because it was said to help reduce stretch marks. Does it? Yes and no. Paired with other products, it works well, but not so much on its own. (I'll do a post about how I deal with stretch marks). The smell- I would describe it as a mixture of white chocolate and orange? Some love it, some hate it, but I love it!

3. Soft Coeur: This is by far my favourite! As you can see, it is very messy, as it has real chocolate inside. And soon, I guess it will become un-usable, as all the chocolate will come through, but the smell is to die for! It is a bit like Honey I Washed The Kids and Its Raining Men. Oh Lord! It is amazing!

What are your favourite massage bars?

E
xox

1 comment: