Monday 20 February 2012

Eyebrow Threading

Last Tuesday, I had my eyebrows threaded. I have mine done somewhere called London Beauty Base. I'm pretty sure they have them dotted around in different places.
This is what my eyebrows looked like before they were threaded. (I've let them grow a lot!)


Oh God!

And this is them threaded. (Sorry I took a picture of my other eye!)


On Saturday, I went to a Benefit Counter, and the lovely lady filled my brows in with Browzings in Dark. Here's what they looked like.


How do you think they look? Apart from my mum making a joke that I look like I have a Scouse Brow, I don't think its too bad!

E
xox



2 comments:

  1. Nice post!
    I simply love your blog, it's cute and nice, easy to read so I love it! I'm now following it=)<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thankyou!! I followed your blog too!! <3

      Delete