Saturday 4 February 2012

Valentines Day Makeup

It's nearly that time of year. When couples buy each other cheesy gifts and go for romantic meals, the single population sit home watching Dirty Dancing, wondering why they are still single, and shops fill their window displays with red and pink hearts.

So whether your off out with your partner, out with friends, or just spending the day at home, why not get made up?

The look I have created is really girly and fun.

A lot of the products I use, you've see before, but ho-hum!





So, on my face, I did my usual foundation routine.

Murad Skin Perfecting Primer- Matte Finish
17 Skin Perfecting Foundation
mixed with
Technic Highlights Highligher
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Bare Minerals i.d. Loose Foundation
Benefit High Beam Highlighter (on cheek bones)
Benefit Sugarbomb Blusher




On my eyes, I have:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Barry M Dazzle Dust in Tan (all over lid)
Urban Decay Smog (crease)
Urban Decay Darkhorse (outer corner)
Urban Decay Half Baked (inner corner)
Collection 2000 Longer Lash Mascara
Avon Super Shock Mascara

And on my lips, I have:

17 Supreme Shine Lipstick in Barely Blush

What are you doing this Valentines Day?

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment