1. Essie Bahama Mama- Being a lover of autumn/ fall, I am always on the look out for autumnal colours. After seeing Fleur's review of it, I immediately fell in love. It is a beautiful burgundy colour which is looks perfect for the time of year!
2. Rimmel London Kate Moss Matte Lipsticks- Its safe to say, I have been a little obsessed with Rimmel products as of late. These new lipsticks are going to be released on 3rd October, and I can safely say, there is not a colour that I do not want to get my hands on! I especially love the look of the mulberry/ wine shade and the nude. (which is supposedly a good dupe for MAC's Creme d'Nude?).
3. New Look Fairisle Jumper- I never really jumped on the fairisle band waggon last year; but I am pleased to see it returning this A/W. I think this jumper would look perfect with simple jeans, or a plain flowy skirt. I think the pattern is so Christmassy!
4. New Look Red 3/4 Sleeve Dress- I really want a dress for this season. I think red is such a seasonal colour that can be so easily dressed up or down. I have my eye on some studded boots from Primark that I think it will look perfect with! And this dress is such a bargain!
5. New Look Owl Print Top- So clearly, New Look clothes have really caught my eye this week! I am loving owl prints, and I really like this style of shirt. Again, it would be very versatile!