I would firstly like to say a big thank you to Purity for awarding me. Check out her blog!
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself. These are below.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. What Would You Most Like To Change About Yourself? When I was younger, I didn't really like being as tall. I'm 5 11 now. I always towered over every one else, but now, I love it! I am happy with myself now. I suppose I would like to tone up a bit, but who doesn't?!
2. What Is Your Theme Song? I don't really know how to answer this, but I guess there is one song, that all of my friends know I love. I remember one time, we were listening to music in class and my friend put this song on because he knew it is my favourite! It is The Fray, How To Save A Life.
3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you could delete from your brain?
Of course, there are things that I regret doing, but the way I look at it, bad decisions make the best stories!
4. What generation do you wish you were part of? For me, this is a really hard question, there are so many generations I would loved to have been part of. I think I would have to narrow it down to either the 1920s because of all the beautiful fashion and beauty, and because I would of loved to wear a flapper dress and do the Charleston! The other generation would be the 1980s as I love the music and the films!
5. Favourite Childhood Children? I think this means favourite children that I used to like when I was younger? Probably Dannie Harmer- I was a massive Tracey Beaker fan!
6. Favourite Household Chore? I have a part time job in a kitchen so I do a lot of cleaning there, so I try to avoid cleaning at home as much as possible! I actually quite like mopping though!
7. Do you have twitter? Yes, I do! @Elliiee_Butcher
8. Any Goals? None a such, just to enjoy life to the full and try to be a good person!
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time? I think this question must have been specific to the person who created this tag, but the funny thing is, yes, I do drink them a lot! My Mum makes an amazing margarita!
10. Whats the ugliest car you've ever driven and you were embarrassed to drive? I cant drive yet! 2 years to go!
Here are the 10 people I nominate:
The Fashion It List
A Nutty Style of Life
Blonde Hair and Bags
Becca and Beauty
the autumn breeze of style
Pure Enlightened Beauty