Wednesday 12 September 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #12

 
 1. Bedhead Some Like It Hot Serum- As you may know, I'm jetting off to Florida in a month, and whilst I'm saving my pennies for out there, I have a few things that I think I will be purchasing to help me out there! This serum will protect my hair from the sun, and stop it going frizzy from the humidity. I will get it from CheapSmells- here.
RRP: £6.80 instead of £10.40
 
2. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder- My MAC MSFN is coming to an end, and I'm looking for a replacement. As much as I love it, after Florida, I'm putting myself on a High End Makeup Ban. This powder is raved about so much, and for a quarter of the price!
RRP: £3.99
 
3. Ebay Feather Extensions- My best friend sister put one of these in my hair on Monday, and I have absolutely loved having a cute purple feather in my hair! These are the one she had and they are a bargain; and perfect for holiday, and so easy to apply! They are from this Ebay seller and have free delivery.
RRP: £7.99
 
4. New Look Brogues- After seeing Beth wearing a pair of brogues with a cute skirt in one of her videos, I really wanted a pair! They look so adorable with tights and shorts or a skirt! I only hope they wont make me look like I have clown feet, with me being a size 8!
RRP: £15 (sale)
 
5. Tangle Teezer- I have been wanting one of these for ages, but never got round to buying one! My hair gets so knotty in heat, so I will defiantly be needing one of these! They look so easy to use!
RRP: £10.99
 
Eleanor
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment